Family Law Attorney Serving New Port Richey, Florida

When you are in need of legal representation in a family law matter in New Port Richey, Florida call Wendy Doyle-Palumbo for a free initial consultation. Family law encompasses many practice areas, and can include divorce, adoption, domestic violence matters, modifications of child support or time sharing, parental relocation and much more. Attorney Doyle-Palumbo is an experienced, compassionate New Port Richey area family law and divorce lawyer who has many years of experience family law attorney new port richey floridafighting for her clients. Do you need legal representation in the following types of family law cases?

Attorney Doyle-Palumbo will aggressively defend your legal rights in any family law matter. Wendy is a skilled family law attorney who can negotiate yet, who is extraordinarily comfortable with litigating should your case go to trial. Wendy understands that just about any family law matter can turn into a high conflict matter, and thus, has developed the skills her clients deserve.

Divorcing in New Port Richey, FL

If you’re looking for a free initial consultation with a New Port Richey, Fl divorce lawyer, contact Attorney Wendy Doyle-Palumbo. You can get some of your questions answered and determine if you will need to hire a divorce attorney to represent you. Divorces may seem easy enough to initiate, however, Florida law is very specific with regards to the rule of law and navigating the courts is usually more difficult than most people understand. In divorce cases where property or children and property are applicable, it is important to understand not only your rights but also your responsibilities. Going it alone in any family law matter, may not be in your best interest.

If You Have Been Served with a Divorce Petition

Time is of the essence when you have been served with a petition for divorce in New Port Richey or any other Florida location. If you have been served and named as the “Respondent” in a divorce lawsuit, you will have 20 days to respond. It’s quite important to decide rather quickly whether you can hire an attorney to represent you. If you need to hire a divorce attorney to represent your rights, especially if child custody, alimony and child support is included in the petition, please call 727-824-5727 to schedule a consultation.

Pasco County Family Courts – Family Law in New Port Richey, FL

Wendy is familiar with the Pasco County Family Courts and their Judges, understanding the differences between Pasco/Pinellas and Hernando County Jurisdictions. This is important because although Florida Family Courts abide bythe same Florida Statutes each jurisdiction handles family law cases differently. Your attorney should be experienced representing clients in family law and divorces in New Port Richey, FL in Pasco County. This includes understanding theThe Unified Family Court Program (UFC).

Child Custody Lawyer New Port Richey, FL

If you have a child custody matter, Wendy understands that these are some of the most emotionally charged cases she handles. And for good reason. That is why it’s crucial to hire a Pasco County, Florida child custody attorney who you can trust to fight for your rights. Whether you are filing to establish paternity so you can enjoy your father’s rights, or if you need to enforce a child custody or time sharing order, Attorney Doyle-Palumbo can help. In some cases, parents or even grandparents who have legal custody are fighting for the safety and security and best interests of the children they love who are unfortunately caught up in situations that are not in their best interests. Wendy Doyle-Palumbo is here to assist you in these cases. Wendy is calm, yet strong willed and will fight tirelessly to protect your rights.

Modifications or Enforcement of Child Support

Enforcement of Child Support – Child support is calculated according to the Florida Child Support Guidelines. Florida Law makes it clear, that both parents are to be held financially responsible for their children. If you have an existing court order for child support and the support has become past due or is in “arrears” please call 727-824-5727 for a free initial consultation to discuss your options for filing an enforcement and contempt order for child support in Pasco County, FL.

Failing to Pay Your Child Support and Modifications of Child Support

If you have been served with an enforcement order for child support in New Port Richey in Pasco County, FL, it’s wise to hire a child support attorney to represent you. NOTE: If you are having trouble paying your child support, and there has been a significant and permanent change in your circumstances that has or will cause you to fall behind on your child support, you should hire a child support attorney to modify that order. It is far better to ask the courts to modify an existing child support order, rather than ask for forgiveness for not paying what is ordered. If you need a child support lawyer to defend you in court, call to schedule a consultation today.


Florida Child Support

Florida Statutes Family Law