Child Support Enforcement Attorney Hudson, New Port Richey,Spring Hill, Brooksville, FL

As a Florida Family Law Attorney in Hudson, Florida,I have seen the effectsonfamilies who are not receiving their court ordered child support. Florida Child SupportStatutesstate that both parents must be financially responsible for the support of their children. Establishing child support through a courtorder is the first step to getting child support. But sadly, many parentsaren’t receiving that court ordered support. When this happens, there are legal remedies in place to ensurejustice.Hiring a Pasco/HernandoCountychild support attorney can help you get the relief you need by filing a motion for enforcement and contempt against the “obligee.”

Call 727-824-5727 now or use our form below to ask for an initial consultation.

Child support lawyer Hudson FL

Child Support Arrears

The law in Floridastates that once child support is 30 days in arrears (past due, late) steps can be taken to enforce your child support order. A child support attorney can motion the courts and suefor failure to pay child support.Penalties and fines for non-payment can be;

  • Driver’s License Suspension
  • Modification of time sharing
  • Wage Garnishment
  • Incarceration Until Purge Amount is Paid

As an experienced Pasco County Family Law Attorney, Wendy understands that what a parent needs is help collecting the past due child support owed to them. This ismoney that is needed, money that helps to support your children. Fighting with dogged determination toget the results you need for your family isher goal.Don’t let your past due child support get out of hand. Being proactive can protect your financial stability. Investing in a child support enforcement attorney who can initiate a court hearing for contempt and enforcementfor past due child support can help you get back ontrack.
If you would like a consultation with an experienced Pasco/Hernando child support attorney, please call 727-824-5727 or use the convenient form below for more information.

child support attorney, pasco, hernando, florida
Child Support Attorney, Located in Hudson, FL, Representing Clients in Pasco, Hernando and Citrus County, FL

Attorney Doyle-Palumbo is a seasoned, experience child support attorneylocated in Hudson, Florida.Wendy offers an initial consultation if you need tohire a child support attorneywho can represent you in the following types of child support matters inHernando, Citrus County as well as in PascoCounty, FL.


  • Enforcing Child Support in Pasco, Hernando or Citrus County
  • Child support modification in Pasco, Hernando or Citrus County, FL
  • Failure to pay child support in New Port Richey, Hudson, Spring Hill or Brooksville, FL

Types of Child Support Cases in Florida

In Florida, there are different types of child support cases. Attorney Doyle-Palumbo commonly represents clients who have Non-Title IV-D child support cases. Thefollowing types of child support cases are defined below for your information.If you are unsure of the type of case you currently have, or, if you need to establish child support, Pasco County Florida Family Law Attorney Wendy Doyle-Palumbo will provide you with the answers you need.

  • Non-Title IV-D – A non-title IV-D is when a custodial parent or “obligee” is to receive child support payments directly from the obligor or non-custodial parent. The Florida Department of Revenue is not involved in these types of cases. If the obligee or their attorney has filed a motion to enforce child support or a motion of contempt against you, you will need to file your answers with the courts promptly.
  • Title IV-D cases – If the custodial parent receives assistance from the Florida Department of Revenue, such as in paternity cases, for enforcement of support or locating the “obligor” who owes support.
  • Title IV-A cases – Title IV-A cases is when the “obligee” or the parent who is owed support receives public assistance benefits from the State of Florida. The State will attempt to collect support that is owed from the obligor.
  • Title IV-E cases – If you are a relative or the parent or a foster parent caring for a child or children, The Florida Department of Revenue enforces these child support orders against the parents on behalf of the caretakers.

Telephone: 727-824-5727 for a consultation with Family Law AttorneyWendy Doyle-Palumbo. Enforcing your child support order begins with one call.

Read: Enforcing Child Support Orders in Pasco County, FL