Child Custody Attorney – Time-Sharing, Parental Rights, Hudson, Brooksville, Spring Hill, Weeki Wachi, Florida
If you are in any of the following “child custody” or time-sharing situations and need a child custody attorney in Hudson, Brooksville, Spring Hill or anywhere in Pasco County or Hernando County, Florida, please contact my office for an†initial case evaluation. It’s important to understand that it’s always in your best interest to make sure your custody and child support orders are favorable the first time, because although child custody and child support orders can be modified, you must meet the criteria for asking the courts for modifications. If you fail to do so you can be held in contempt. If you have not received child support, a child support attorney can petition the court for an child support enforcement order.† Problems with child custody and time-sharing can be emotionally exhausting. Child support is directly related to time sharing. Support is dependent on the number of overnights the children spend with each parent. Withholding time sharing with a parent just because they are not contributing financially is not allowed, however. If you are being denied time sharing or child support, hiring an aggressive child custody attorney can help you to resolve many issues through negotiations or litigation in high conflict cases.††
- Divorce – If you need a divorce lawyer who will represent you or if you have concerns about primary residency, custody, time-sharing.
- Establishing Paternity and Time-sharing or Custody – If you have not yet established paternity, but wish to follow through to enjoy time-sharing with your child or children.
- Fathers Rights – If† you are a biological father of a child or children in Florida if you have been refused time-sharing with your child or children, or if you would like a court order in place to establish paternity and time-sharing please contact Wendy Doyle-Palumbo for a consultation in Pasco County, Florida.
- Guardianship– Many grandparents or other caretakers in Florida often find themselves raising children that aren’t biologically theirs. If you need to establish legal custody or guardianship of a child in Pasco, Hernando or Citrus County, Florida call for a consultation today.
Do You Need to Hire a Time-Sharing and Child Custody Attorney in Pasco or Hernando County,† Florida?
50/50 Time Sharing Laws in Florida
Although there is no real “presumption” about 50/50 time-sharing, Florida law does state that every child should enjoy the benefit of time-sharing with both parents. Unfortunately, in many cases, parents who find themselves in high conflict situations often cannot come to an agreement on matters such as primary residency, time-sharing schedules and logistics, school matters and general co-parenting issues. 50/50 time sharing isn’t always in the best interest of the child, and although there are laws to support and promote this, sometimes it just isn’t in the child’s best interest. It’s up to a skilled child custody lawyer to ensure that a Judge is informed so that they can make a determination that will be in the best interest of your child. Child custody cases can be stressful, lengthy and emotional. Ultimately, it is crucial to hire the best divorce and family law attorney in high conflict and contested cases.
Initial Consultations Custody Attorney Hudson, Brooksville, Spring Hill, Weeki Wachi, Florida
I have decades of experience in Florida child custody cases and can utilize many different resources when representing my clients. What I find to be true, is that most child custody cases are emotional at some level.† There are some that are very high conflict, and others where both parents work together very well. However, I understand and treat every child custody case as being unique. What works for some parents, may not work for others. Children may have special needs or circumstances. There may be challenges such as in the case of long-distant parenting plans or you may be facing other challenging decisions. Mediating these differences can be extremely beneficial because when parents cannot agree, a Judge will ultimately decide the “fate” of your child custody case. Utilizing my resources such as parental coordinators can truly be beneficial in most cases. However, there are times when litigation is unavoidable. If your child custody case goes to court for a Judge to decide (litigated) my clients can be confident that I am an aggressive child custody attorney who is knowledgeable in Florida child custody and time-sharing laws. I will fight for your rights and the rights of your children.
Florida Statutes – Time-Sharing/Custody
Understanding the Florida Statutes regarding time-sharing is beneficial to you as well. This can help you to comply with time-sharing laws in Florida. It is my job to help you to understand what those laws are, how to handle differences or high conflict situations while complying and to represent you if your case goes to litigation. Florida
- Law and Time Sharing – Florida Statutes
- Parental Relocation with a Minor Child in Pasco, Hernando or Citrus County, Florida
- 50/50 Time-Sharing & Shared Equal Custody, Is it Florida Law?